Here here is the list of top 10 doctors around the world:
- Dr. Fouad.
- Dr. Khalid Abbed, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Naresh Trehan. Dr.
- Dr. Arthur Reese Abright, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Corrie T.M Anderson, M.D. Dr.
- Dr. Mark. F.
- Dr Sudhansu Bhattacharyya, MBBS, MS, MCH. Dr. Sudhansu is also one of the best Indian Cardiovascular Surgeon.
- Dr. Mona. M.
Which countries doctors are the best?
Here are the top 10 nations that produce maximum doctors:
- Belgium. The health care system in Belgium is considered to be one of the best in Europe.
- Spain. The culture of doctors is very different in Spain.
- Argentina. Among Argentina’s population, the number of doctors is very high.
What nationality has the most doctors?
Countries with the Highest Relative Numbers of Doctors
Qatar, with its 77.4 physicians per 10,000 people, leads the way. The oil-rich state is then followed by Monaco (71.7), Cuba (67.2), Greece, San Marino (54, 51), Spain (49.5), and Austria (48.3) approaching the top of the list.
Who is the first doctor in the world?
The first physician to emerge is Imhotep, chief minister to King Djoser in the 3rd millennium bce, who designed one of the earliest pyramids, the Step Pyramid at Ṣaqqārah, and who was later regarded as the Egyptian god of medicine and identified with the Greek god Asclepius.
What country has the most advanced medicine?
Qatar has the highest number of doctors per capita, with just over 77 doctors per 10,000 citizens. For a small country, they are thinking about big improvements in their health care system. Filling out the top 10 list are Cuba, Austria, Russia, Georgia, Lithuania, Italy, Switzerland, Germany, and Bulgaria.